Expired

cheap flight from leeds/bradford to london return ..any help

3 replies
Found 30th Mar 2006
please can any 1 tell me were 2 get cheap return flights from. iv tryed every were and its to expensive.

i want to travel from leed/brdaford airport, to london heathrow on friday or saturday 7,8th april return on sunday 9th.

4 Comments

You can fly with British Midland. £138 return including taxes. I'd suggest booking soon though or the cheaper flights will go.

In future, if you book early enough with BMI you can get a return flight for about £80 inc taxes.

Why do u need to fly?

GNER train services to Kings Cross or Midland Mainline to St Pancras would probably do it cheaper and would probably be quicker by the time you spend checking in , sitting in the dept lounge and then getting from Heathrow into central london as the tube takes the best part of 1 hour or the heathrow express costs £25

I'm guessing boobie_1234 is catching a flight at Heathrow or else as you say it just wouldn't make sense.

Original Poster

thanxs for the replays
!! karma!! +
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions