Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap flight to india

hello i am travelling to india by 20th of feb.staying there for a month.is there any good deals or offers in flight.i couldnt find anythin.its expensive everywhere

7 Comments

Where are you flying from and to in India? Are you wanting to travel on the 20th or anytime up to the 20th?

Try ]kayak.co.uk and ]skyscanner.co.uk also ]netflights.co.uk They are usually best price comparison sites to look at I find.

When I just looked it was coming up about £320 return to Dheli...how much were you looking to pay??

Original Poster

from heathrow to chennai

£318.80 - with Oman Air going on 1st Feb coming back 1st March if that any good? that is through Opodo.co.uk

Link here (if it works) opodo.co.uk/opo…001

Also just found this: britishairways.com/tra…nue

£351 going out on 20th Feb returning on 25th March, same price if you return on 17th March also...any good??

I went to India (Mumbai) last month from heathrow

cheapest deal i found at that time was from Turkish Airlines... something around £280-£300 /p
    compared to everywhere else £500+

Try ]lastminute.com as well as the sites Bingohomer mentioned

good luck in finding the cheapest :thumbsup:

pri10;7414299

I went to India (Mumbai) last month from heathrowcheapest deal i found at … I went to India (Mumbai) last month from heathrowcheapest deal i found at that time was from Turkish Airlines... something around £280-£300 /pcompared to everywhere else £500+Try ]lastminute.com as well as the sites Bingohomer mentionedgood luck in finding the cheapest :thumbsup:

Forgot about Last minute - good tip.

Just check for you and Oman Air going out 19th feb return 19th Mch is £309, but it's not direct via muscat...me personally I would pay the extra £40 for the direct flight.

[url]www.southalltravel.co.uk[/url]

tends to be the cheapest... and they will beat any quote
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions