Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap flight to malaga! help!!

hey all, i know you are the experts in the deal finding field so i thought id post my problem here

i need a cheapish flight to malaga for 6 people

the dates are between the 01 - 14 july 06 - departing either the first second thurd or fourth

anyone know of any airlines going direct from belfast to malaga? the best deal i can get even indirect is from belfast to liverpool to malaga for appro £1100 with easyjet

seems quite steep and im jus wondering if anyone knows other airlines offering the same route at a competitive price

any replies will be gratefuly appreciated and well worthy of karma!!

olivia

2 Comments

Possibly:
    that's [url]www.airflights.co.uk[/url]
    at £ 1056.00
    belfast intl [BFS] Sun 02 July 06 22:00
    to malaga [AGP] Sun 09 July 06 00:00

(But they haven't mentioned those fuel charges - so check this further)

doesn't seem to be much cheaper anywhere for those dates.

I'll have another wee look, but that's all so far. Living in northern ireland is a bitch sometimes.

or £1050 from
    flightline.co.uk/you'll have to do a search for flights departing on the 02nd july to the 10th july.

Outbound Flight Sunday, 2nd July 2006 22:00 - Departs from Belfast … Outbound Flight Sunday, 2nd July 2006 22:00 - Departs from Belfast Interna 02:00 - Arrives at Malaga BD7875 - Outbound Flight Number British Midlands - Carrier Inbound Flight Monday, 10th July 2006 03:00 - Departs from Malaga 05:05 - Arrives at Belfast Interna BD7876 - Inbound Flight Number British Midlands - Carrier

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox one region locked codes?11
      2. Iptv921
      3. Electricity66
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1015

See more discussions