Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap flight to Salt Lake City around Sept/Oct this year

I'm looking for a Cheap return flight to Salt Lake City around Sept/Oct this year. Doesn't really matter about the depature airport (within reason, I live in South Wales - so no Scottish airports lol) and my dates are totally flexible as I would be staying with family/friends.

Does anyone know of any deals?:)

2 Comments

I had to book flight last year to SLC, there are (or were) no direct flights from the UK, I think we were having to go via Denver.
    It was cheaper to go to Denver or LV and either drive or get the train to SLC.

Without sounding rude I don't think anyone on here is going to scan any date from any airport looking for the cheapest flight for you as that would be a fair bit of work

I would suggest you put 'flight comparisons' into google and go from there. That is all most people are going to do on here anyway.

If you had a specific time and depature point to aim for I am sure there would be more for the team to look at.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions