Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Flight to Sharm El Sheikh

Hi everyone!

I am looking to go the Egypt (Sharm) on the 6th/7th of September for a week with the gf....

The cheapest flight I can manage to find is with XL and at £320! Surely I can get it cheaper than that somewhere!

Help me!! :thumbsup:

11 Comments

I found a cheap flight with travel republic last year. Hope that helps

Which airports can you fly from?

Original Poster

engadine

Which airports can you fly from?

Ideally Manchester or Liverpool. Although I suppose Birmingham would do also...:roll:

Phillis

Ideally Manchester or Liverpool. Although I suppose Birmingham would do … Ideally Manchester or Liverpool. Although I suppose Birmingham would do also...:roll:

YSB

Everything I've come up with is around the same price you found with XL if not more. The prices are really expensive at the moment

Is that a return price for 1 person?

Original Poster

emasu

Is that a return price for 1 person?

Yes...so £640 for the pair! Bad times!

Thats reasonably good compare to the other fares! I will keep looking for you

Could you go form Gatwick at all? If so, i can get a £584 return for you

Original Poster

emasu

Could you go form Gatwick at all? If so, i can get a £584 return for you … Could you go form Gatwick at all? If so, i can get a £584 return for you

Hmm I think i'd rather just pay the extra and fly from Manchester, it would be a lot of hassle to get there and park etc! Whereas I can get the rents to drop me off in Manchester! Thanks anyway!

a tip i picked up from mse was try looking for a cheap holiday with thuye flight then just dont go to the hotel!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions