Found 10th May 2009
Which websites do people use for cheap flights?

I use skyscanners.net what do other people use?

1. Misc
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flight
8 Comments

[url]www.cheapflights.co.uk[/url]

Depends where i'm going. I go to the individual airlines though.

cheapflights, skyscanners and then the individual airline to see if any cheaper. :thumbsup:

Bigred01;5174145

cheapflights, skyscanners and then the individual airline to see if any … cheapflights, skyscanners and then the individual airline to see if any cheaper. :thumbsup:

are those sites ever cheaper than the airlines themselves? I use those sites to see which airlines do the routes I want. Then I just go to the airlines website. lol

Jed Maxwell;5174155

are those sites ever cheaper than the airlines themselves? I use those … are those sites ever cheaper than the airlines themselves? I use those sites to see which airlines do the routes I want. Then I just go to the airlines website. lol

No they are not necessarily cheaper but they search a number of sites to save you going through each site seperately.......should get the cheapest price from those shown

I usually use ]TRAVELSUPERMARKET flight checker. I sometimes try budget airlines own websites for shorthaul flights.

I use skyscanner, travelpack.com (never booked through them but really cheap on some flights) or go directly through airlines..
eg: booked a return to shanghai last night. checked everywhere but booked through swiss air as it was 100 pounds cheaper than any comparrison website!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions