Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Flights

Looking to book a hotel in Tenerife through hotelopia (getting a handy 10% discount as well :)).

Best deal on a flight I can find is with jet2, £269 for 2 adults, flying out on the 22nd june from newcastle and returning on the 6th. Anyone know of a company that does better deals (or slightly more expensive) from Glasgow to Tenerife. Cheapest I could fidn from Glasgow was around the £400 mark.

2 Comments

Best website I've used for any worldwide destination is the Airline Network :

airline-network.co.uk/

I've booked 2 trips to Hong Kong, 1 to Maldives and 4 or 5 pan-European flights this year with them and they're reliable, efficient and very good value.

Original Poster

lapdance69

Best website I've used for any worldwide destination is the Airline … Best website I've used for any worldwide destination is the Airline Network :http://www.airline-network.co.uk/I've booked 2 trips to Hong Kong, 1 to Maldives and 4 or 5 pan-European flights this year with them and they're reliable, efficient and very good value.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Just tried them and it's certainly cheaper than the £365 I've been quoted for 2 adults with flyglobespan. But it won't give me a direct flight from Glasgow so I have to make 2 changes (total being £350 for 2 adults).

The Search continues
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions