Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap flights

Hi need to book cheap flights for Faro (Portugal) for 6 adults and 1 child, ive checked airflights direct and showing up at £300 each, where else can i check. Would like to fly from Birmingham on a morning flight. Departure Sat 26 May returning Sat 2 June. Cheers :thumbsup:

12 Comments

I've had a look round at the airline sites and comparison sites and the cheapest I have come across is £260 per person!!! The prices seem to be really high, is it half term in England? It isn't in Scotland but that is the only reason I can think for the prices being so high.

I can't find any its seems BMIbaby is the cheapest.

Is there another airport you could get do instead of Birmingham.

Seem mega expensive

Original Poster

mm4143

I can't find any its seems BMIbaby is the cheapest.Is there another … I can't find any its seems BMIbaby is the cheapest.Is there another airport you could get do instead of Birmingham.Seem mega expensive

east midlands or manchester are in travelling distance. I live near birmingham

I can't find any cheap flights I presume its definately half term.sos

Original Poster

engadine

I've had a look round at the airline sites and comparison sites and the … I've had a look round at the airline sites and comparison sites and the cheapest I have come across is £260 per person!!! The prices seem to be really high, is it half term in England? It isn't in Scotland but that is the only reason I can think for the prices being so high.

which flights or site did you find them from for £260 per person? :thumbsup:

It was on Lastminute.com but just checked again and you have 2 changes to get there! Bit much when you are only going to the Algarve!

The cheapest I have found is from Liverpool at £290.98 per person!

Flights from Glasgow are around the £190 mark which is still quite expensive!

Original Poster

engadine

It was on Lastminute.com but just checked again and you have 2 changes to … It was on Lastminute.com but just checked again and you have 2 changes to get there! Bit much when you are only going to the Algarve!The cheapest I have found is from Liverpool at £290.98 per person!Flights from Glasgow are around the £190 mark which is still quite expensive!

Thanks for your help, rep coming your way :thumbsup:

Monarch is cheap, join the mailing list and they often send you special offers/codes etc

[SIZE=2]If you are hiring a car it will be much cheaper to fly to Lisbon. The drive is mainly motorway & takes about 3 hours (you can get driving directions here ]http//ww…dll)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]For most airlines try searching via [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]]traveljungle.co.uk[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Original Poster

Cheapest i found so far for 6 adults and 1 baby is £2138 with airflights.co.uk from birmingham to faro

hi i found one on travelsupermarket.com at £158 going from birmingham the 22nd may to 31 may dont know if this is any help

MANJ_007

Cheapest i found so far for 6 adults and 1 baby is £2138 with … Cheapest i found so far for 6 adults and 1 baby is £2138 with airflights.co.uk from birmingham to faro

For those dates think that is the best you are going to find, the longer you leave it the more expensive it will get as its half term. Thanks for the rep:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions