Groups

Cheap flights and accommodation to Tenerife please

Looking to get away for a few days with the bike from 7th September (wednesday) and wondered if anyone out there had some advice on getting cheap flight and/or accommodation. Cheers

8 Comments

try skyscanner and holiday pirates or booking.com

Banned

travel republic is good and so is on the beach

Original Poster

thanks guys will have a look

be prepared for a hefty flight cost as a suitcase is around £51 and the bike is £70 on top of the flight cost so expect about £300 for the flight without accommodation.
    Edited by: "chocci" 5th Sep 2016

Have you thought of hiring a bike while you are there ? Quite a few hire shops on Tenerife that do top of the range bikes . Could be cheaper than the cost of taking yours and of course the chance to try a different bike .

Original Poster

cheers everyone. Got flights and accommodation for £210 each plus i have had to pay £90 for bike. Only going for 3 nights. Skanky ryan air charged £60 for bike one way while monarch a reasonable £30. Went through On The Beach. Oh forgot too add, decided on Lanzarote as more available flights. Did think about hiring but didn't want the hassle of finding somewhere and wasting time. Cheers anyway
    Edited by: "jezzery" 6th Sep 2016

jezzery

cheers everyone. Got flights and accommodation for £210 each plus i have … cheers everyone. Got flights and accommodation for £210 each plus i have had to pay £90 for bike. Only going for 3 nights. Skanky ryan air charged £60 for bike one way while monarch a reasonable £30. Went through On The Beach. Oh forgot too add, decided on Lanzarote as more available flights. Did think about hiring but didn't want the hassle of finding somewhere and wasting time. Cheers anyway

Good move. Lanzarote is much nicer than Tenerife with a much better and safer Road system. Fuerteventura roads are amazing though especially for cyclists.

I thought you mean't the girl friend. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions