Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap flights needed

Hi, can someone help me find cheap flights for 4 people (adults) return from manchester to gatwick, thanks

6 Comments

Wow katrb - never knew of that site before .... you just saved me £50 on a flight for 2 to amsterdam! *thumbs up!*

i don't think you can get flights to gatwick from manchester.you can get them to heathrow,stanstead and luton but not gatwick.

I have tried in the past,but never found one.

If anyone does,i will be interested for the future as i have friends who live 10 mins from there and it would be handy to visit them.

muckypup

i don't think you can get flights to gatwick from manchester.you can get … i don't think you can get flights to gatwick from manchester.you can get them to heathrow,stanstead and luton but not gatwick.I have tried in the past,but never found one.If anyone does,i will be interested for the future as i have friends who live 10 mins from there and it would be handy to visit them.

Jet2 and BA both fly from Manchester to Gatwick

BritJamez

Wow katrb - never knew of that site before .... you just saved me £50 on … Wow katrb - never knew of that site before .... you just saved me £50 on a flight for 2 to amsterdam! *thumbs up!*

your very welcome - Skyscanner is brill I use it all the time! Glad you saved some money!

Thanks katrb:thumbsup:

I've searched loads before and never found anything.Will be handy for the cheap long haul hols that don't go from manchester also.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions