Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur?

Hi,
    planning on going to Kuala Lumpur in August 2008! I know it is a long way off but is it better to book now or wait until closer to the time? Anybody know of any cheap Asian flight deals/websites?? All help much appreciated.

5 Comments

Having recently been to SE Asia it might turn out cheaper flying into Singapore or even Bangkok and then using a budget airline into KL, as Singpore and Bangkok often offer much better deals from the UK than KL does. Also you can get cheap flights into KL using budget airlines like airasia.

More information on budget airlines if your interested in this option here:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ort

Original Poster

thanks for your info. much appreciated.

simplekid

Having recently been to SE Asia it might turn out cheaper flying into … Having recently been to SE Asia it might turn out cheaper flying into Singapore or even Bangkok and then using a budget airline into KL, as Singpore and Bangkok often offer much better deals from the UK than KL does. Also you can get cheap flights into KL using budget airlines like airasia.More information on budget airlines if your interested in this option here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur_International_Airport#Low_Cost_Carrier_Terminal_.28LCCT.29

You beat me too it! I flew to singapore when i went, wasn't too bad! the airline i went with were really nice (klm)

john68,
    news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Travellers keen to use a new long-haul budget carrier linking Europe to Asia will have to wait - following problems at Airbus.

The firm announced that it would start a service between Malaysia and the UK in July, with return tickets costing between $80 and $450 (£41-£231).

But Air Asia X has put the new service on hold - probably until next year, possibly until August 2008.
    =======================================================

If they manage to get planes by then, £41 is not a bad deal. Heck, I'll fly home for the weekend to walk my dog. lol

Original Poster

cheers to all!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv812
      2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?915
      3. Recommend a free reminder app44
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22

See more discussions