Groups
    EXPIRED

CHEAP FLIGHTS TO LAS VEGAS

Hi all, i am looking for cheap flights to las vegas from glasgow or manchester in september , can anybody help please.....

3 Comments

we went with virgin they where not the cheapest cost £500 each but there the best to fly with and free beer and wine all the way and wont go on strike like british airways ,

Virgins planes are getting very tired now. Try going onto the glasgow and manchester airport websites and seeing who flys there. The go direct to the airlines sites and keep an eye out. If you do go virgin atlantic, book with them during one of there special offers. We flew September 2 years ago and got a great deal from manchester of £305 each return i think it was the may before. No planes in september are full so hold out for a good deal.

sprocket

Virgins planes are getting very tired now. Try going onto the glasgow and … Virgins planes are getting very tired now. Try going onto the glasgow and manchester airport websites and seeing who flys there. The go direct to the airlines sites and keep an eye out. If you do go virgin atlantic, book with them during one of there special offers. We flew September 2 years ago and got a great deal from manchester of £305 each return i think it was the may before. No planes in september are full so hold out for a good deal.

the virgin planes we went on where nearly new!!!! did you fly direct for £305 or stop and change planes????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits914
      2. Electricity55
      3. Iptv918
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running56

See more discussions