Cheap Flights to Los Angeles

Found 11th Feb
Hi, not been to LA before and wondered if anyone has any good advice in booking flights to Los Angeles thanks.
Community Updates
AskTravel
9 Comments
Search using Google. It gives you loads of options/prices.
Did a flight scanner for beginning of August from London for me and my son and it bought up either about £1100 for Norwegian or £1300 for British airways for both of us. Wanted to use BA as they allow you to bring bike as included luggage.
Find an airlines website, see if they fly to LA and then decide if the price is alright for you to pay. If not, look somewhere else
Depends..

Are you fussed when you book, are you fussed when you want to travel?
If you've got specific dates, it can be tricky.. I often use HolidayPirates as you do get a lot of Flights around 200-300pp and also JacksFlightClub which I'm signed up to, he finds some good deals..

the only problem is that you will have to wait around for a deal and the dates are usuallly quite limited.
August is school holidays so big prices. Try thomas cook but best airline I flew to LA with was Air New Zealand. La is a car city rather than a bike place
Thomas Cook from Manchester. Manchester Airport is easy to get to by rail.
TC are doing periodic special fares every week or so to all their US destination, usually they crop up on HUKD.
bingebunny16 h, 41 m ago

Depends..Are you fussed when you book, are you fussed when you want to …Depends..Are you fussed when you book, are you fussed when you want to travel? If you've got specific dates, it can be tricky.. I often use HolidayPirates as you do get a lot of Flights around 200-300pp and also JacksFlightClub which I'm signed up to, he finds some good deals..the only problem is that you will have to wait around for a deal and the dates are usuallly quite limited.

Hey thanks. Yes they are from August 1-9 so yes specific unfortunately. I’ll give those a go thanks.
Wadda15 h, 19 m ago

August is school holidays so big prices. Try thomas cook but best airline …August is school holidays so big prices. Try thomas cook but best airline I flew to LA with was Air New Zealand. La is a car city rather than a bike place

Thanks will give them a go cheers. Yes we have a car too.
airbus3309 h, 13 m ago

Thomas Cook from Manchester. Manchester Airport is easy to get to by …Thomas Cook from Manchester. Manchester Airport is easy to get to by rail.TC are doing periodic special fares every week or so to all their US destination, usually they crop up on HUKD.

Thanks will keep a look out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants