Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap flights to Majorca in August??

Hi

Anyone know of any cheap flights to Majorca from any midlands airports, leaving on 21 August and returning on 28 August. Can also do London Luton.

Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

try Ryanair i always get cheap flights from them to spain

Do Ryanair fly to Majorca? When I was in Alcudia a few months back, can't remember seeing a Ryanair plane go over?

Easyjet only surely.

WalterSmith;2301255

Do Ryanair fly to Majorca? When I was in Alcudia a few months back, can't … Do Ryanair fly to Majorca? When I was in Alcudia a few months back, can't remember seeing a Ryanair plane go over?Easyjet only surely.

Not sure i fly to my nans place in Alicante!:)

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

They're good.

Original Poster

Thanks, should have mentioned that its for 2 adults and 3 children.

I have just looked at Easyjet and its £878.85, Thomsonfly is £1009 odd. Will try the others now thanks.

sezzy21;2301275

Not sure i fly to my nans place in Alicante!:)

Mainland Spain IIRC. Majorca is an Island in the Med.

ryanair fly to palma but only from london stansted. The flights where £766.30 just now, but they're likely to go up. Hope that helps.

Monarch fly from luton. They are £789 for all of you. and monarch are normally better than ryanair and easy jet.

Original Poster

Thanks, thats great, hadnt tried Monarch, coming up at £784.25 this morning.

This means we can get the same holiday for £1673.25 (excluding transfers) that we can for £2788 going through Thomsons! What a saving. Just need to twist OH's arm now!

Thanks, rep added.

transfers via resorthoppa.com are great - used them in may when we flew to majorca. also quidco aswell
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?44
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?79
      3. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      4. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11

See more discussions