Cheap flights to Mallorca at the end of May from North West?

Hi, we have booked accommodation for one week in palma from 27th May with the hopes of getting cheap flights. I've been looking for the last month or so and can't find it cheaper than £300 ish. We're flying from North West. Any suggestions welcome.

4 Comments

usually end of Jan to Feb prices go down for there with easyjet Ryanair. and then about 6 weeks before departure. I go roughly same time every year and go for around 70 return from Liverpool.......depending who you booked accommodation with, they can be quite flexible too

Original Poster

firecat30

usually end of Jan to Feb prices go down for there with easyjet Ryanair. … usually end of Jan to Feb prices go down for there with easyjet Ryanair. and then about 6 weeks before departure. I go roughly same time every year and go for around 70 return from Liverpool.......depending who you booked accommodation with, they can be quite flexible too

Thanks so much.

You may struggle to find cheap flights as it's the start of Whit week so school holiday prices

Original Poster

Fifi50

You may struggle to find cheap flights as it's the start of Whit week so … You may struggle to find cheap flights as it's the start of Whit week so school holiday prices

it can't be helped unfortunately as I'm a teacher!​
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)23
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?812
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.11
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions