Expired

Cheap flights to New York and accommodation

4 replies
Found 17th Aug 2007
I wanna go New York for my birthday (October). Just wondered if anyones been to New York and have had good deals? or is it best just to go into Travel Agents?

I wanted to sort out flights and a hotel, everyone keeps saying its cheaper to book on the Internet.

Can anyone help?

(btw lookin for prices for two, me & my g/f)

5 Comments

It's not always cheaper to book online, more often than not a good travel agent can beat an online price. I would give your local travel agent a try and also check it out online.

When are you looking to go? For how long and which airports can you travel from?

just got back from new york, i used expedia.co.uk, return flights and accomodation for a week was just over £500 pound each. not the cheapest that was on there, but i suggest you have a look on there. they organise it all for you insurance and all, nothing to do but get to the airport. hope that helps

try......... flyzoom.com

Original Poster

engadine

It's not always cheaper to book online, more often than not a good travel … It's not always cheaper to book online, more often than not a good travel agent can beat an online price. I would give your local travel agent a try and also check it out online.When are you looking to go? For how long and which airports can you travel from?

In October for 5 days as I think 7 might be more expensive. I can travel from Birmingham or Manchester.

Don't know if this is any good for you:

cheapflights.co.uk/fli…hts

Must be honest you will love the place, it isn't cheap to stay in hotels but just beware! We had an appartment through a company called woogo. It was poor and if we hadn't have been the people we are could of really spoiled the holiday. My advice is try and get somewhere of Times Sq. Very central and probably best to do some research - on;ine forums and feedbacks etc.

Good Luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions