Groups

Cheap flights to Pisa/Florence? Alternatives to Skyscanner?

Hi folks,

I'm trying to book a return flight to Florence or Pisa for January, ideally from Birmingham or London. I used to use Skyscanner, but I wonder if you know any better alternative. Thanks.

5 Comments

I had similar problems for may. Ended up booking flights to bolonga which is about an hour from Florence

try momondo on your phone, also take flightscanner with a pinch of salt it can say 300£ but when you click on it could be 200£ or 400£ as they are are only updates every so often so best to just select days to go for example if you want to go for a week in jan, do 1-8, 2-9, ect and look for cheapest when you click on the days and it loads, i use to love skyscanner but its got lot worst over the years and now i find gives you higher prices if you keep looking at certain places cause they know you want to go (so maybe put browser in icgognito) or private browsing

Original Poster

OK, thanks all. At the end I decided to use Ryanair, although a bit reluctant because I don't really like that Michael O'Leary git!

have you tried kayak ? they get some good deals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions