Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Football shirt

I'm looking for a cheap replica football shirt. Originaly wanted a Hull City one but they haven't actually reduced theirs for some reason, not looking for any other English clubs. Any teams not in England would be fine

8 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers, but they still play in the English league, meant teams not playing in the English league

Also looking for cheaper shirts, The Boro were selling their away shirts for £5 at one point.

Cmon, we helped Hull up to the Prem infact. If we didn't let you win on the last day of the season, you wouldnt have even made the play offs!

And a Hull fan looking at Boro shirts?? Tut Tut!

Original Poster

wackojacko99;5530688

Cmon, we helped Hull up to the Prem infact. If we didn't let you win on … Cmon, we helped Hull up to the Prem infact. If we didn't let you win on the last day of the season, you wouldnt have even made the play offs!And a Hull fan looking at Boro shirts?? Tut Tut!

No... I'm a Boro fan looking at Hull shirts Although I do have a soft spot for Hull as their me Dads team

It's not for me, it's for someone else.

i've got a yellow spanish league teams top somewhere cant remember who they are going away tom but will try let you know before then...

its a puma yellow size med LAS PALMAS football shirt.

I wanted a Hull shirt too... My wifes from Hull so I have claimed them as my second team... last time I was up there I went to the club shop and asked and they sad they had been sold out since about October last year... They had plenty of away shirts and these have been reduced to £25.00 and the long slevved Goalie shirt (quite nice) has bee reduced to £19.99... They told me that the new shirt will be due in duting July, but will obviously be full price...

tigerleisure.com/tl/…=-1

Original Poster

paul1521;5534113

its a puma yellow size med LAS PALMAS football shirt.

Cheers, but looking for a new one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?34
      2. Bet365 Free In Play Bet £25 Chelsea Vs Tottenham23
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?11
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue35

See more discussions