Expired

cheap ghd IV Salon Styler Hair Straightener - Wide Plates

5 replies
Found 6th Nov 2010
anyone know where i can get cheap ghd IV Salon Styler Hair Straightener - Wide Plates from the cheapest i have found with discounts +cashback through quidco is £82.00, £99.00 before discount & cashback, No Fakes & Trusted Sites pls.xx

5 Comments

im after some for a xmas pressie what site were these on please sameena1

thanks

Bought mine last year and took advantage of the boots points which gave £30 back worked out at just over £30 if you take those into consideration, I bought two sets, one to get the points and used the points on the other in store

Original Poster

the sedge

im after some for a xmas pressie what site were these on please … im after some for a xmas pressie what site were these on please sameena1thanks

it feelunique.com but go through quidco to get 7% cashback & £3 off
quidco.com/fee…?ac

Original Poster

octobergirl

Bought mine last year and took advantage of the boots points which gave … Bought mine last year and took advantage of the boots points which gave £30 back worked out at just over £30 if you take those into consideration, I bought two sets, one to get the points and used the points on the other in store

i;ve just lokked but could'nt see any ghd's there

Original Poster

if any one wants to brosse & try find them cheaper here's the link to check if the website is a registerd seller of GHD website-checker.ghdhair.com/cou…eit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Printer help please.45
    2. Flowers for anniversary11
    3. Netflix gift cards - best deal for annual sub11
    4. Best renewal with sky after last offer33

See more discussions