cheap glasses websites

Found 22nd Aug 2017
HI

what glasses websites do you use apart form glasses direct to ge tyour cheap specs?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Original Poster
bobdylan45 m ago

https://www.spex4less.com/

not bad mate, you buy from them a lot?

CHeapest mens comes in at around £20
Yeah I've had a couple of pairs from them, some Ralph Lauren ones which were £250+ in my local but cost around £100 from them
Has anyone bought varifocal glasses from any online sites. I'm a bit reluctant as the fitting has to be exact.

As an alternative I get mine from Asda where they have a fixed charge and you don't have to pay extra for thinning or varifocal etc.
I use Glasses Direct, glasses are ok and 2 pairs for about £100 with transitions and tints if you get the codes.
You can get 50% off frames at glasses direct, and a second pair free up to the same value, it's kind of hard to beat that.

glassesdirect.co.uk/off…gd/

sydney87127 m ago

Has anyone bought varifocal glasses from any online sites. I'm a bit …Has anyone bought varifocal glasses from any online sites. I'm a bit reluctant as the fitting has to be exact. As an alternative I get mine from Asda where they have a fixed charge and you don't have to pay extra for thinning or varifocal etc.

If you try the frames first it's no different getting varifocals.
Edited by: "4Real2016" 22nd Aug 2017
Got my two pair from Asda , great price and quality service
I used Amazon last time - but I only need +1 for close up monitors and reading.

Tried a few online sites after getting a prescription from Vision Express and they are rubbish, so can only assume
the prescription was wrong, especially when I can see very clearly with +1 glasses.

sydney87114 h, 34 m ago

Has anyone bought varifocal glasses from any online sites. I'm a bit …Has anyone bought varifocal glasses from any online sites. I'm a bit reluctant as the fitting has to be exact. As an alternative I get mine from Asda where they have a fixed charge and you don't have to pay extra for thinning or varifocal etc.

I did, wasted £100, the vision was very narrow so if I wanted to see something that wasn't directly in front of me I had to turn my head I couldn't just move my eyes! They were good at looking in the distance though.
Bigfootpete1 h, 17 m ago

I used Amazon last time - but I only need +1 for close up monitors and …I used Amazon last time - but I only need +1 for close up monitors and reading.Tried a few online sites after getting a prescription from Vision Express and they are rubbish, so can only assumethe prescription was wrong, especially when I can see very clearly with +1 glasses.I did, wasted £100, the vision was very narrow so if I wanted to see something that wasn't directly in front of me I had to turn my head I couldn't just move my eyes! They were good at looking in the distance though.

You can return them to vision express and they will fix them.
CoeK11 m ago

You can return them to vision express and they will fix them.

I bought the glasses from somewhere that wasn't charging the earth...(Specs-by-post)
Bigfootpete2 m ago

I bought the glasses from somewhere that wasn't charging the …I bought the glasses from somewhere that wasn't charging the earth...(Specs-by-post)

You pay for the service really not the glasses.
Original Poster
on moneysavingexpert there was a blog post that said this website was the cheapest:#

goggles4u.com/

i got a promo email saying my first pair would be less than 10 dollars so £7ish?

will probably give them a go.

link to the moneysaving expert page that stated it was cheapest is below, has other websites too.

moneysavingexpert.com/fam…ses
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants