Expired

Cheap Go Ape Tickets needed!

5 replies
Found 24th Sep 2008
Hi,

I want to go to Go Ape at Thetford Forest (Suffolk) next week and am looking for some cheap tickets. I need two adult tickets. For whatever reason, I am having major difficutly finding any cheap tickets for Thetford (such as buyagift.com has two tickets for Go Ape for £35 but doesnt include the Thetford location!)

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap tickets? The cheapest I have seen them is £20 each (using 20% off code).

Thanks

4 Comments

im going on saturday to leeds castle and looked all over the place for cheaper tickets but best i could get was the 20% off, dont think theres anything better floating around at moment!

Hi - Sorry I've not seen any - I've been looking for some for Haldon go ape and can't find any. Just to be cheeky - can you 20% off code be used to for Haldon?

If anyone needs Go Ape for Forest of Dean I have BOGOF vouchers. Was going to use them but can't be bothered now.

d-j mitch;3043448

Hi - Sorry I've not seen any - I've been looking for some for Haldon go … Hi - Sorry I've not seen any - I've been looking for some for Haldon go ape and can't find any. Just to be cheeky - can you 20% off code be used to for Haldon?

code: XXC001

think its for any goape, its supposed to be with a forest expiereance card but all the reviews say the card wasnt asked for on the day :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions