Groups

Cheap graphics card

Does anyone know which graphics card is the best available for under £30. It's not for games, just an upgrade to an old computer so it can run Aero on Windows 7. I don't really know much about graphics card, to it should be able to run Aero and play videos easily enough. My computer has 2 spare PCI slots, 1 PCI-E x16 and 1 PCI-E x1.

Also, does anyone know the cheapest hard drive of >200gb 3.5" gb sata?

Thanks

4 Comments

eclipsecomputers.com/pro…=50

This should be fine and will even play older games or new ones at lower settings

Original Poster

Thanks, though I must admit I am a bit disconcerted by the brand 'Generics', they have any warranty. Just for comparison what would be the cheapest card for my requirements. Must save money if I can:)

hi,
    i wonder what u guys think about something like that:
    play.com/PC/…nre
    Looks good for me and cheap - £15 delivered

wwroblik;4069866

hi, i wonder what u guys think about something like … hi, i wonder what u guys think about something like that:http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/668/875/-/3360621/Zotac-nFire-Geforce-7300LE-256MB-64bit-PCI-E-Graphics-Card/Product.html?searchtype=genreLooks good for me and cheap - £15 delivered

This card will bo Ok for windows but would struggle to play games,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767307
      2. word survey1014
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions