Groups

CHEAP GYM SHOES

HI THERE NEEDED SOME TEMPORARY GYM SHOES AS IM STARTING GYM TO LOSE A FEW POUNDS!

12 Comments

Don't go for cheap ones.

benjammin316

Don't go for cheap ones.

​Ditto. Get ones that fit and give good support. It's VERY important!

Banned

What's your budget?

Edited by: "cchopps" 29th Sep 2016

What kind of training will you be doing?

You only really need good ones if you're going to run. What difference do shoes make when you're pumping iron?

Original Poster

my budget s under £30 guys to be honest

If you are going to just run on treadmills and do cardio in the gym then buy running shoes.If you will mostly lift weights then buy indoor football shoes, as running shoes will trow your balance off when squatting/deadlifting. Also don't buy some cheap sports direct pumps for £5 as they will disintegrate when doing leg press.
    Edited by: "tince666" 29th Sep 2016

Got some reebok when on sale for less than £20 and a 14 months later, still going strong.
    For use in the gym only.

Banned

101deal

my budget s under £30 guys to be honest

That's understandable. Your first hurdle is to see if you can stick with it.

Perhaps have a look here.

I would definitely recommend trying on whatever you buy off the internet elsewhere if the price is better online.

Good luck with it all

Asics do some budget models that are still decent shoes (<£30) and they should be ok for general gym classes etc. If you get in to it you'll probably find out what exactly you want for a second pair.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions