Cheap Holiday away in the kids October Holidays

Posted 18th Feb
Hi Guys

Would just like a few recommendations please from members -
We are wanting to book a cheap holiday away in October this year during the school autumn break, I believe it’s the 26th October for a week.

Wanting just 1 week, where the weather will still be relatively hot/warm and price isn’t too expensive.

Any ideas please??
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I saw this and thought ooh I fancy taking the kids away I’m off work on the holidays so thought I’d see your ideas. Then realised it was you just asking..
I've always found the school Oct break is more expensive than the summer holidays!
What do you call relatively cheap and how many kids, Oct to get warm would be Canary Islands and obviously most people want warm weather on holiday..
Bargainhead18/02/2020 20:32

What do you call relatively cheap and how many kids, Oct to get warm would …What do you call relatively cheap and how many kids, Oct to get warm would be Canary Islands and obviously most people want warm weather on holiday..

Cyprus is still warm and crete possibly and even the Costa del sol can have 20-25c in late October but that's also when heavy rain can arrive. Although school holidays and Cheap foreign holidays are mutually exclusive
Edited by: "chocci" 19th Feb
chocci19/02/2020 06:18

Cyprus is still warm and crete possibly and even the Costa del sol can …Cyprus is still warm and crete possibly and even the Costa del sol can have 20-25c in late October but that's also when heavy rain can arrive. Although school holidays and Cheap foreign holidays are mutually exclusive

Malta also warm in October I was there at the beginning with the wife and it was mid to high 20s.. only paid £400 ish for a week Flights and hotel.. But that wasn’t school holidays.
some good deals for Mexico aruba and cuba on first choice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants