Cheap Holiday Deals

Found 10th Aug
is there anywhere specific to pick up some last minute holiday deals. me and partner both have some time off towards the end of the month and would like to book a uk lodge type holiday for a few days. any sites I could pick up a last minute deal. I've tried air BnB and it seems ridiculous.
failing UK if there are any sites to help me get a cheap week abroad would be great!
thanks
Community Updates
3 Comments
It’s during the school holidays so deals are really few, companies can sell them way over priced even right up to the last minute. If you can move your holiday dates to mid September you’ll pay about 1/2 to 1/3 or current prices as standard and probably find discounts on that!!
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 10th Aug
We got a cracking last minute deal on Thomas Cook to go to Greece a few day ago for 2/3 weeks time they’ve got Online100 Voucher (-£100) and if you search enough you can find cheap deals. I’ve just paid for 1 week Accommodation (Bed And Breakfast) Flights and Transfers included. Less than my relatives have just paid for a week with train tickets to Devon!
And for the record people where over my shoulder saying Jet2 Ice Lolly Etc Etc And the same hotel with flights came in £150-£250 more so it isn’t always cheaper to with such other company’s!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants