cheap holiday destinations

looking to book a holiday to somewhere in europe for 2 adults and 2 children we usually go to benidorm all inclusive for 2 weeks but its gone so expensive the hotel we usually stay in coming in at neary £2000 in may just wondered if any1 could recommend any other places that are good for families with loads to do that wont be as expensive as this

8 Comments

maybe its the company you are booking with thats bringing up the cost ? Maybe google package holidays and see what comes up ?
There are so many alternatives - canary islands , florida , greece , malta , other parts of spain , turkey , sharm el sheik ,

Edited by: "denandyas" 23rd Jan 2011

Majorca is usually cheap

drop dates, numbers, resort airport etc here, and I'll have a look later

Disco

drop dates, numbers, resort airport etc here, and I'll have a look later

Likewise, if you provide this info I will have a look when I get time as well - just to give you an idea on how I look for holidays to get the best price, have a look at the thread below (might not be suitable for you as a family but might give you some hints).

hotukdeals.com/dea…86/

you wont get a cheap holiday no more every holiday has gone through the roof , been looking for me and the misses in apr , all inc to mexico , egypt or jamaica for 2 weeks , is normally about £2400 for both of us for a nice 4 star hotel , now its gone up to over £3400 everywhere , even the crappy 3 star ones which are number 150 on tripadvisor are coming out over £2400 and they get 50 % bad reviews,

have a look on moneysavingexpert.com for very cheap holiday sites. i also recommend tenerife for a great family holiday

Original Poster

looking at middle of may for 2 adults a 6 year old and a 2year old 10-14nights all inclusive if possible with a budget of £1350 if it was self caterin prob dont wanna pay more that £900 dont know wether its best to wait and get a last minute deal? thanks for all the replys

Thomas cook have got their up to 40% sale on this weekend. Hope this will help you. We have booked for Turkey in July all inclusive and it seems reasonable
Edited by: "Sparker14" 23rd Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11
    3. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    4. What an absolute disgrace2154

See more discussions