Cheap holiday in devon for 4 nights

7 replies
Found 1st Oct 2009
Does anyone know of any deals?

Had to book some time off work or i would have lost it. Booked the 29th and 30th of october off, turns out to be half term week. HOW ANNOYING!!

Anyway want to go away with my girlfriend for a 4 nights, staying wednesday night and come home sunday afternoon.

Does anyone know of any deals going on?

Thanks

J

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
7 Comments

welcome to the world of having to pay over inflated prices due to the kids being off ;-)

Original Poster

bassman_uk;6453355

welcome to the world of having to pay over inflated prices due to the … welcome to the world of having to pay over inflated prices due to the kids being off ;-)

I know, always knew it was a complete joke. Just didnt think about it when i was booking time off!

the__mayster;6453411

I know, always knew it was a complete joke. Just didnt think about it … I know, always knew it was a complete joke. Just didnt think about it when i was booking time off!

Its usually hard to get Devon unless you book early too, or find a cancellation or something, especially at that time of year as it *should* be warmer than anywhere else lol

Original Poster

Well anywhere in the south west would be ok :-)

How about Brean or Weston? Too close to home or not?

Original Poster

bassman_uk;6453669

How about Brean or Weston? Too close to home or not?

Way to close to home unfortunately! Live in bristol so its only round the corner!

parkersfarm.co.uk/

We stayed here last week I know they had a few cancellations so might be worth a try?
We had a cottage, basic but clean and owners are really friendly and helpful
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures33
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person47
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44

See more discussions