Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Holiday required for 2 adults and 4 children in june

hi can anyone help me I am looking to get a holiday leaving from belfast for my family. we are looking to head away in june to the sun near a beech but everything is far to dear for a family off our size my kids are 7 6 2 1. If anyone can HELP me get a cheap deal.

6 Comments

Found a decent holiday in Menorca for 1st June for just over £2000. All inclusive as well, so not much spending money required. It's the Hotel Sur Menorca through First Choice.

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url] is the place to start for the cheapest flights from your local airport. I have had a quick look and you should be able to to Spain for about £500 return for all of you. As you are going in June you will get cheap (and good accommodation) Try looking at [url]www.thomson.co.uk[/url] and select hotels only. With the state of the pound it works out cheaper to go for a hotel with meals - but maybe with 4 little ones you would prefer self catering. Good luck!!

as above really
    we had same problem(2 adults and 3 kids)
    we booked the golden taurus park hotel,costa brava,spain,half board,with thomsons hotels only
    flights with ryanair
    transfers with travel republic
    works out at £1800 for the 5 of us in august
    hope this helps,we saved £1500 by booking seperately.
    just checked and a room at the same hotel in june is £1100 for all of you+about £350 ish for flights bargain!

You can fly to Majorca for 529GBP with Thomson 6th - 13th June, just looking now at accommodation.

Source: Skyscanner.net

Have you thought about a mobile home holiday in France?

Have a look at ]Matthews we have stayed at the park at Royan and Les Genets in St.Jeans de Mont and bothare pretty decent. Driving from Belfast may be a drag, options are driving down to Cork for the ferry to Roscoff or driving through the UK and France. In recent years we have had 2 week breaks for less that £400 for the whole family. If you are happy to drive that distance it could be worth a look.

I work in an all-inclusive hotel in Palma Nova, Mallorca. Just checked our rooms on [url]www.medhotels.com[/url], it would cost you around 1400GBP for the six of you for a weeks that would include all your food, drink, kids clubs and entertainment for the week. If that is too much I'm sure you could find other hotels for less, check [url]www.tripadvisor.com[/url]

I'm not really supposed to say where I work online, but PM for more details.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543735
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113
      3. word association Game73844442
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449

See more discussions