Groups

cheap holidays from £39

Don't know much about them, stumbled on this site, and deals look good for last minute booking i.e. it says Flight and SC/RO from Gatwick to faro for 7 nights on the 6th Oct for £39

here is link
    clippersquaytravel.com/ind…150clippersquaytravel.com/ind…150

(not posted as deal as I've never booked with them and don't know the ins and outs ,there might be charges, i just don't know)
    fizzie

3 Comments

Original Poster

just called them out of interest and they said the holiday would cost £123 pp so not such a good deal, he seemed to think it must be an error although i think it might just be a ploy to get you to call them.
    sorry to have dashed anyones hopes.

fizziebabes

just called them out of interest and they said the holiday would cost … just called them out of interest and they said the holiday would cost £123 pp so not such a good deal, he seemed to think it must be an error although [COLOR="Red"]i think it might just be a ploy to get you to call them[/COLOR].sorry to have dashed anyones hopes.

A lot seem to do this.

Yep, all of the so called bargains I have called up about have suddenly vanished then they try to sell me another so called bargain whilst I am on the phone that's usually 4 or 5 times the price, it's definitely a ploy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      3. Boom2511
      4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78

See more discussions