Groups

Cheap hostel or B+B in Edin for Monday?

Was meant to be going away with parents Tuesday morning but dont want to spend 2 and a half hours getting to theirs late Monday just to leave around 7am Tuesday and spend about 4 more hours in a stuffy car,

So I want to go to Edinburgh and meet a friend I havent seen in ages and Monday is only day they have off.

Most hostels seem to be £18 for a shared room and cheapest B+B I see is like £30

I ideally want a B+B around £25 or a hostel about £12

6 Comments

hotukdeals.com/sea…rch

use this voucher and go to travelodge website-the central edinburgh hotels come up at 35-45 for monday then apply the voucher for 20 quid off

Original Poster

Wont let me apply voucher, and there I was excited

Seems to be full price rooms only.
    Edited by: "ryouga" 27th Apr 2011

ryouga

Wont let me apply voucher, and there I was excited

GL04969G

try that one m8

that one deffo works-just tried it-you need to choose the "flexible" room rate,not the saver one and it takes 20 quid off-you can get edinburgh central or rose street for 25 quid using that code.

Original Poster

Is west end any good? have £38 rooms thus will cost £18

I dont mind if its a mile or so from town just as long as its an easy route to find.

ryouga

Is west end any good? have £38 rooms thus will cost £18I dont mind if its … Is west end any good? have £38 rooms thus will cost £18I dont mind if its a mile or so from town just as long as its an easy route to find.

never used that one but should be ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions