Cheap hotel close (very close) to GAtwic Airport Nov 2011

8 replies
Found 21st Feb 2011
Look like i am late - Hilton was 50% off
Any experience with hotel close to Gatwic Airport - with breakfast please I want stay just for 1 night as i have very early flight next day ...
Would be nice spend max £60

1. Misc
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hotel
8 Comments

Travelodge.

Close by (off the top of my head) is a Travelodge and an Ibis, both should be close enough for a cheap taxi to the airport and both have parking. There is another hotel on the Horley side (I'm Crawley) and I'll find out the name later for you.

stayed in a lot of places near Gatwick but the best was last year a place called Lowfield Farm the breakfast was great room really quaint, breakfast was in the cupboard and fridge i.e. croissants, cereal (choice of a few) milk butter jam etc. it was only £70 for parking for 15 days and included transfers back a forth - took about 10 minutes to the airport - the people running it were lovely the telephone number is01293 511054 - they have two places I think parent run a farm B & B nearby so if one is full the other can normally accommodate.

we paid £66 for parking and one night at russ hill hotel in charlewood (4 miles from gatwick) this includes transfers to the airport

Original Poster

moose109

Close by (off the top of my head) is a Travelodge and an Ibis, both … Close by (off the top of my head) is a Travelodge and an Ibis, both should be close enough for a cheap taxi to the airport and both have parking. There is another hotel on the Horley side (I'm Crawley) and I'll find out the name later for you.

thank you

Original Poster

octobergirl

stayed in a lot of places near Gatwick but the best was last year a place … stayed in a lot of places near Gatwick but the best was last year a place called Lowfield Farm the breakfast was great room really quaint, breakfast was in the cupboard and fridge i.e. croissants, cereal (choice of a few) milk butter jam etc. it was only £70 for parking for 15 days and included transfers back a forth - took about 10 minutes to the airport - the people running it were lovely the telephone number is01293 511054 - they have two places I think parent run a farm B & B nearby so if one is full the other can normally accommodate.

will call - many thanks

magdazdeb

thank you

It's a Holiday Inn, again, it's very close and so a taxi won't cost much.

I think Ibis do transfers to and from the airport too, no idea if they charge, I just see their minibus going back and forth all the time.

Original Poster

moose109

It's a Holiday Inn, again, it's very close and so a taxi won't cost … It's a Holiday Inn, again, it's very close and so a taxi won't cost much.I think Ibis do transfers to and from the airport too, no idea if they charge, I just see their minibus going back and forth all the time.

Thinking about holiday inn - ibis a little bit expensive - just 2 stars and without breakfast
I am fussy
Thanks all for help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I posted a deal that has been removed410
    2. Looking to travel from belfast22
    3. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions