Expired

Cheap Hotel in Lake District,Edinburgh or Glasgow

5 replies
Found 26th Feb 2010
Looking for a cheap hotel in one of the above locations for Aprils Bank Holiday. Was a great deal that I seen here hotukdeals.com/ite…off however has no room available for chosen location. Also seen the macdonalds 50% off voucher, however couldn't get the promotional code for the above dates. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks

5 Comments

last year i went to a hotel in the lake district called aphrodites - it was in bowness and was a very quirky hotel with themed rooms - ie fred flinstone suite, robin hood room, austin powers etc...definitely something different.... the price on their own website was extorsh - but through laterooms.com we got it for a wicked price....

just a suggestion
gill..xx

Original Poster

Thanks gill I will try that website for deals

recommend [URL="www.ferndene-keswick.co.uk/"]THIS [/URL]BnB in Keswick.. not sure about room vacancies

Original Poster

Thanks disco, looks okay, just the limited parking worries me with me taking my car

lpoolck;7968755

Thanks disco, looks okay, just the limited parking worries me with me … Thanks disco, looks okay, just the limited parking worries me with me taking my car

there is parking space around the back (enough space for 3 cars).. just mention you need to park and they will accomodate.. Just tell 'em I sent you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions