cheap hotel in london

i need a cheap hotel in london with parking
can anyone recomend a hotel for me
does not matter were in london as can use the underground
thanks

3 Comments

Travelodge...

:thumbsup:I stayed at the West Ham hotel at the weekend, the price for a double room, parking and breakfast was £65, and only 2 minutes walk to the tube. Very good value, oh and I met Teddy Sheringham too

[url]www.travelodge.co.uk[/url] , click on saver rooms (further you book in advance the better. Park royal one has parking and is 5 mins walk from the park Royal tube station. It is also accross the road from a lesiure complex with cincema, bowling and restaurants (eat as much as you want cheap chinese buffet is one). Petrol station next door, with a wild bean cafe for coffee etc in the morning. If planning to use tubes either peak times or for more than a day or so, get an oyster card for cheaper travel, before going. [url]www.tfl.gov.uk[/url]. An off peak (after 9.30am) travel card is good if just for the day as Oyster is has £3 deposit charged on top. Best day to go to London with a car is Sunday as no congestion charge and lot of side street parking restrictions/meter charges don't apply. We can park in the street in front of the Natural history museum on a Sunday and have often parked in a side street near marble arch (need to go early am).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1229
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861844

See more discussions