Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap hotel in London for one night?

I'm looking for a cheap hotel for 1 night stay for 2 adults on Saturday. The cheapest I could find is £80 on Travelodge. And it's not far from the city centre.

Do you know any cheaper deals?

Thank You

9 Comments

what you up to ....ehn ..... just kidding:)

Have a look on superbreak.com, I've been looking for December and they had the best deals :o)

if you dont mind stayin at easyHotel London [email protected] p/n
    thr r lots of b&b in Hammersmith and Victoria area but thy r not good as these big hotels bt thy r cheap,

Try the London Guard Hotel. They had some good prices and good reviews on Trip advisor whereas a lot of the other cheap ones were slated.

Google LSE accomodation. University rooms for around £45.

I know you said hotel...but if you are on a budget...what about the hostel on Russel Street. I stayed there last month and was seriously impressed by the cleanliness and friendliness of it. It's one stop fom Kings Cross by tube and it felt very safe and secure. £15 a night including a light breakfast (tea and toast)..lol. I would definitely choose that again if I was in London and save my pennies for all the other stuff.

I recently found the Etap hotel in ]Hounslow. £36 a night for upto 3 people. Breakfast is £2.95 each. About 400metres up the road is Hounslow Central tube stn on the piccadilly line.

In the past we have managed to get some great deals from the top hotels in the business areas, rooms are empty at weekends so hotels sell them cheap.

Also stayed in Holiday Express in Canning Town for £50 with breakfast included, easy links into London.

Try ]here . You select the area in London you wish to stay in, then what standard of hotel, then name your own price ! If you get the room great, if not no loss or cost. I have never used this, only read others comments on this site.

MoJo2171;6287812

I know you said hotel...but if you are on a budget...what about the … I know you said hotel...but if you are on a budget...what about the hostel on Russel Street. I stayed there last month and was seriously impressed by the cleanliness and friendliness of it. It's one stop fom Kings Cross by tube and it felt very safe and secure. £15 a night including a light breakfast (tea and toast)..lol. I would definitely choose that again if I was in London and save my pennies for all the other stuff.

Whats the name of the hostel? That was for a double?

It's called Smart Russell Square...its on Guilford Street a few hundred yard from Russell Street Station.......£15 per person.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      2. Advice for bank error89
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …33
      4. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33

See more discussions