EXPIRED

Cheap hotel in Manchester for 1 night

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am heading to Manchester next Thursday night (30th) for one night. Me and my girlfriend are having a night out there before driving on in the morning.
I was just wondering if anybody knew a hotel reasonably close to the city centre where we could stay over. We only need a place to get our heads down really but B & B would be nice. Any help would be much appreciated and rep is ready for any coming my way.

Thanks

Sean

8 Comments

Am I on the right page here? This is the sixth item on this page that is not a DEAL!

Original Poster

Or any links where people have found the cheapest would be handy if no particular hotel. Cheers

Original Poster

Huh? I put the post in deal requests... I'm after a deal.

My fault, sorry, I had got the ALL tab pressed.

Hi mate,

I have a bit of a idea - there is a Crowne Plaza Manchester hotel, which is a new hotel and Crowne Plaza's are very nice.

A scheme is avaliable called Priority Club (which covers you for Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Intercontiental Hotels) if you sign up you can purchase points which you can use to stay in a hotel.

Currently the Crowne Plaza Manchester is avaliable to book on a promo rate of 5,000 points (normally 25,000) next Thursday night.
Points cost $13.50 per 1,00 so $67.50 would give you enough points.

Anyway you can sign up for Priority Club ]HERE
Once signed up purchased 5,000 points (will also get 10% extra bonus) ]HERE points may take upto 48 hours to show in your account. So insterad give them a call and see if they can add the points straight away
Once signed up and points purchased book a room ]HERE

Seems a long winded way but you will get a good hotel in a great location for $67.50 the only danger is that all the rooms will be booked by the time you have signed up and purchased points etc...

Usually good rates n ideal for city centre:

]http//ma…age

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies. I think I could be sorted out. Rep on its way
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    3. Laser eye surgery22
    4. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22