Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Hotel Newcastle

Ok so I am looking for deals at the travelodge, premier travel inn or novotel these sort of hotels. We're going down for a birthday, so a lot of boys. I 've looked around at the travelodge and the cheapest is £75 and premier travel is £70. We're planning on leaving on the 2nd May for 1 night, 2 to a room.

A friend told me you can normally find a room at the travelodge for £15 but can't find one.

Any help would be apprecited, thanks.

10 Comments

Are you looking to be in the centre of Newcastle as Travelodge have rooms available 4 miles away at Newcastle Whitemare Pool at £29 per room.

Original Poster

I've never been to newcastle before so was looking for somewhere near the town centre. The one at queyside is £75. I'll have a look Whitemare Pool... Thanks once again

Express by Holiday Inn have available rooms in the centre of Newcastle for £55 per room including breakfast.
    This was the cheapest I could find ( have been looking myself for my son)
    ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…yes

Original Poster

Didn't think of the Express by Holiday Inn, but on your link the cheapest Express by Holiday Inn Newcastle City Centre is £76. I've done a few searches myself and only came across anything near £55 are hotels outside the city centre.

If you go to Lastminute.com they got a room for 2 adults for £30 on 2nd May for 1 night,2 adults. Just search in hotels put in Newcastle,don't know if result be same when you look again.There a few other places I tried to check but not working for 1 reason or other,but this looks ok if you just want your head down for the night.Its called Metro Inns.

Have you tried looking on superbreak.com? Look to be quite a few reasonable deals on there.

Sorry.Only cheap when you book a leisure saver.If you try this link ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…749
    and click on B &B from £49 http://images3.ichotelsgroup.com/cq/content/dec/hi/925/en.ContentPar.0012.Image.jpeg then http://images3.ichotelsgroup.com/cq/content/dec/teaser/hi/925/en/lp/bb.ContentPar.0004.Image.png and fill in your requirements for Newcastle,you should get the below
    NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE
    WATERLOO SQ. ST. JAMES BLVD.
    NEWCASTLE, NE1 4DN
    ENGLAND
    Distance: 0.82 MI / 1.32 KM Add Hotel To Favorites
    £55.00 - £55.00 GBP
    Hotel Reservations: 0870 400 9093
    Hotel Front Desk: 44-870-4281488
    And when you check-in you’ll receive a free Sanctuary gift pack (RRP £10).

Original Poster

thanks for all the help will have a look tomorrow. hope you find your son a good hotel Jacqueline1966

why not stay by the coast in Whitley Bay. There are loads of cheap B and B's. Have a nigt out there. N?cle city centre is 20 mins away on the metro which runs until half midnight.
    Cheers Elsdon

Try [url]www.centralr.com[/url] and search for Metro Inns Hotel Newcastle, a triple room is £29.80.

That way it's less than a tenner each, much more beer money :thumbsup: :-D :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions