Groups

Cheap hotels in LA

Don't know if this is too vague a request but I am looking to stay a night or 2 in LA next April during a longer stay in the US and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of cheap hotels in good locations? I'd like to do Universal Studios in LA so somewhere near to there could be good. Thanks in advance

3 Comments

hi I have stayed at long beach this is were the queen mary is docked , I have also stayed one night on the queen mary but my recent visit I stayed at santa monica it is a bit more expensive but a much more to do and I highly recommend you do the hop on and off bus tour but you cant get the bus from long beach , also if you watch the real housewife of LA from santa monica you can visit SUR and vandapump ( we did this on the hop on off bus tour) but again it is more expensive to stay at santa monica

oh thank you for your response hey no worries you are more than welcome have a great time

cheapest hotels in la will be at lax make sure you rent a car la really is the city where the car is king love la but really need a car to enjoy it but car hire is so cheap there
    Edited by: "mattmerch" 9th Sep 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414

See more discussions