Groups

Cheap Hotels in Leeds

Hey not sure if this is the right forum (i hope it is) but anyway i am looking to book a hotel in leeds from the 23rd of may to the 25th of may and was looking to see if anyone knew of a cheap hotel i may be able to book with? im only 22 so dont need no posh hotel hehe, iv tried etap but they are fully booked. thanks

8 Comments

novatel or holiday inn express!!!!

Travelodge have rooms for £39 per night, they sleep up to 3 adults, click on saver rooms and follow the prompts

Do you want City Centre or outskirts and how many people?

Original Poster

city centre really, as close to the bars haha, i think theres 6 going, ideally 3 in a room

do they have hostals in leeds?

brb playing gta.

Have you tried the Golden Lion Hotel on Lower Briggate?

I just booked 4 rooms there for this bank hol weekend for stag do, £50 a room (twin, so £25 each sharing).

Try either Premier Lodge Wellington Street (Next door to TGI Fridays) or Ibis over the road. Both within 10 minute walk into centre. In city centre theres Travelodge Leeds Central or Leeds Vicar Lane- both in middle of the action. As per other poster Golden Lion is a good bet.

Also there are lots of hotels/guest houses on Cardigan Road in Leeds which is about 10 minutes bus ride from City Centre, 2 mins from lively headingley area.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions