Expired

Cheap Hotels In Manchester or Possible Voucher Codes

7 replies
Found 30th Jan 2011
Lookin for a hotel in Manchester for 4 people so either family room or two twin rooms. Everywhere seems really pricey?! I know its a Sat but even the travelodge is £74!!! Its March the 5th Im looking at btw! Central as possible too!

7 Comments

Have a brand new apartment at no 1 Media City on Salford quays I let for £95 per night 2 beds sleeps 4 includes breakfast & bottle of wine, let me know if interested

dont forgot your Topcashback to bring the price further down :-)

Macn Sports City (2.6miles from Central) @ £42.50 per night, or Oldham (5 miles away) @ £32.50

Either one of these will be no more than £6 in a taxi I would imagine.

have you looked at the holiday inn offer on here - also hilton were doing a 2 for 1 night offer - might be worth a look

we normally stay in diamond lodge its about 2-3miles out of the city centre and is near sport city travelodge on hyde road. Its £40.95 for 2 people and and extra £10 for adding others to your room. A taxi from canal st to here is about £8 if you book before hand (although i have just hailed a black cab before and it was £11). This hotel offers free parking, free breakfast and free wi-fi. diamondlodge.co.uk

the etap hotel at salford quays, close to old trafford, lowry shopping and theatre,imperial war museum , loads of places to eat and 5 mins by tram into city centre, once in centre use free buses that run every few minutes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed439
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person48
    3. printing pictures33
    4. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45

See more discussions