Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap hotels in the Stoke area.

Banned
    Does anyone know of any cheap hotels in the stoke area?? I am going to Alton Towers so need as cheap as possible

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

try the travel inn at uttoxeter or travel lodge at uttoxeter. the travel inn has a family pub/restaurant next door. nicer area than stoke lol

i would have give links to them, but comps playing up this morning

Try this link for Uttoxetter and Rugely. last time I went to alton towers we stayed at Rugely quite easy to find from Alton Towers. This link should help you find cheap room availability. Hope there's one for when you wanna go...
    travelodge.co.uk/sav…lay

Express by Holiday Inn in Stoke is always a decent price, stayed in it a couple of time, easy to find and easy to get to Alton Towers from hotel

Ring 01782 297313 that the number for the Newcastle-under-Lyme tourist information centre. Know they have a few places listed close by to stay as i work in the tourist info on occassion

Can't help you on the hotel front, but when you're there don't miss out on the oatcakes with cheese/bacon and brown sauce. Bloody handsome they are:thumbsup:

Shengis

Can't help you on the hotel front, but when you're there don't miss out … Can't help you on the hotel front, but when you're there don't miss out on the oatcakes with cheese/bacon and brown sauce. Bloody handsome they are:thumbsup:

LOL it's nice to see someone who values Staffordshire oatcakes as much as i do

littlesheepy

LOL it's nice to see someone who values Staffordshire oatcakes as much as … LOL it's nice to see someone who values Staffordshire oatcakes as much as i do

Oh yes! When we visit the brother in law in Manchester we always make it a point to stop by Stoke on the way home, buy some in the town for eating and stock up from the market so we can have some when we get home as well:w00t:

Shengis

Oh yes! When we visit the brother in law in Manchester we always make it … Oh yes! When we visit the brother in law in Manchester we always make it a point to stop by Stoke on the way home, buy some in the town for eating and stock up from the market so we can have some when we get home as well:w00t:

Good on you :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions