Groups

Cheap hotels/caravan sites near alton towers

Sorry if i've posted this in wrong place, unsure where to post, lol.

There will be a group of us (8 adults, 7 kids) going to alton towers. We are wanting to stay in a cheap hotel or caravan site somewhere nearby for 2 nights. One of the children has coeliac disease so need somewhere that could cater for her. Any ideas? Even if we have to eat out (not at hotel).

Any help much appreciated. Thankyou

9 Comments

There's a Travelodge at Uttoxeter, which is about 15 mins away from Alton Towers. Teamed with this offer

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/

you might just get lucky!!

There is a Little Chef next to the travelodge

There is also a Premier Lodge at Uttoxeter with a pub restaurant next to it. This is about 3 minutes from the Travelodge

Can't think of a caravan site at the mo but will do a bit of looking for you

Original Poster

Thanks hin, my heads battered tryin to find somewhere, lol

Stayed in uttoxeter the first time i went to Alton Towers, never again, what a dump!!
    Anyway, last time a large group of us went we stayed here
    logcabin.co.uk/

Have a look at this site might you might get a good deal

play-and-stay.co.uk/?ag…657

Good luck, have a good time

You haven't mentioned dates but if it's after April you could try here

yha.org.uk/fin…spx

Just found out you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers too!!

Original Poster

Goonieman;4516867

Stayed in uttoxeter the first time i went to Alton Towers, never again, … Stayed in uttoxeter the first time i went to Alton Towers, never again, what a dump!!Anyway, last time a large group of us went we stayed herehttp://www.logcabin.co.uk/

bit more expensive than we hoped. It was gonna be £750 for 2 nights stay

Original Poster

Thankyou everyone for your help, will have a look

emmad;4517486

bit more expensive than we hoped. It was gonna be £750 for 2 nights stay

Thats not too bad for 8 adults and 7 kids!!

I posted this deal ]http//ww…848
    It's for Holiday Inn, 2 nights for the price of 1, few hotels around alton towers, stoke on trent, etc as I was thinking of booking for a visit to alton Towers at easter, rooms work out at around £30 per night, sleeps 4 and incl continental breakfast. On the webpage it does say until the end of March but I was finding some '2 for 1' comming up right up until July, think it only works of Fri, Sat or Sun nights, worth a look, I couldn't find anything cheaper when I was looking, unless you are lucky with the cheap travelodges, but from my experience I would rather pay a few ££s extra and go to holiday inn as from the ones I've stayed in seemed nicer than travelodge and they incl breakfast which travelodge doesn't.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4011707
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2032

See more discussions