Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap In-ear Earphones

Hi

If anyone knows of a cheap good quality In-ear Earphones (£5-£10), could you please respond

Thanks

13 Comments

TK Max sell some for £4.99. I think they're Philips brand and may have a small microphone on the lead for computer use.

I've still got the pair from the nano i bought last week if you want them?

Free and unused, natch :thumbsup:

pingu, if robot doesn't want them I'll happily take them off your hands as the rubbery bit surrounding them had broken off. thanks and i'll even pay for postage:thumbsup:

n1ck09

pingu, if robot doesn't want them I'll happily take them off your hands … pingu, if robot doesn't want them I'll happily take them off your hands as the rubbery bit surrounding them had broken off. thanks and i'll even pay for postage:thumbsup:

Not a problem.
    Don't worry about postage, more hassle than it's worth :thumbsup:
    They're atwork so I'llsort it tomorrow pending whether robot is interested.
    Cheers

hi im also interested if you havent already sold them

Original Poster

pingusan

I've still got the pair from the nano i bought last week if you want … I've still got the pair from the nano i bought last week if you want them?Free and unused, natch :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer.

I'm gonna decline as I'm looking for earphones which fit into your ear, rather then sit next to the ears

robot, no probs, I'm the same hence why I'll say although they're a little bit more expensive (15-20) than you want to spend but i have and will vouch again for the sennheiser cx300s. amazing for the price, i love them

nick, i'll forward them on to you tomorrow.
    roadie, sorry fella but first in the q and all that although may i suggest if nick gets them from me and doesn't want them for any reason then he can bump them on?
    Cheers,

[SIZE="1"]Total coincidence this as i was going to bin them today but thought what a waste! everyones happy :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Original Poster

pingusan

robot, no probs, I'm the same hence why I'll say although they're a … robot, no probs, I'm the same hence why I'll say although they're a little bit more expensive (15-20) than you want to spend but i have and will vouch again for the sennheiser cx300s. amazing for the price, i love themnick, i'll forward them on to you tomorrow.roadie, sorry fella but first in the q and all that although may i suggest if nick gets them from me and doesn't want them for any reason then he can bump them on?Cheers,[SIZE="1"]Total coincidence this as i was going to bin them today but thought what a waste! everyones happy :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Does the sennheiser cx300 come with a case?

Original Poster

It's £9.50 from Seller parsaco on Amazon Marketplace
    Worth Getting?

thats fine mate

robot1000

It's £9.50 from Seller parsaco on Amazon MarketplaceWorth Getting?

....beware of fakes is all I'll say. There are a few threads on here about them (cx300s) already i think.

Having just had a look on amazon there are a fair few being sold cheap...not sure whether I'd trust them tbh, £15 - 20 still seems to be the going rate.

As for a case, no I don't think they do but mine have withstood just being wrapped around my player fine for a few months now. Even dropped them in a cup of tea and apart from being a bit soggy in the ear they were fine!

I got some today and they don't come with a case.

One thing I noted...

I HATE THAT STUPID PLASTIC PACKAGING

Original Poster

How can you tell if it's a fake.

I've just received mine today from a Amazon market place seller which just comes in a plastic sleeve, with the earphones loose inside

Is that normal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. £1500 55 inch 4K TV33
      2. Biscuit addiction1853
      3. Dashcam question36
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111011

See more discussions