Expired

Cheap Inkjet Printer

4 replies
Found 27th Sep 2009
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can suggest a cheap colour inkjet (less than £30). It's only for the kids to use, so nothing special at all. Just needs to be cheap and with cheap replacement cartridges.

Also, anyone know what manufactuer generally has the cheapest cartridges?

Any suggestions appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. Printer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Printer
4 Comments

Yes I can since you ask. Go to [url]www.argos.co.uk[/url] and copy and paste the following item number:

670/4283

Printer is £29.99 (but i have seen them around for £19.99 but dont know where)

My dad has one and says you can get Morrisons own ink cartridges which are £9.99 each. They are not official but he thinks the quality is excellent.

Hope that is of some use

Original Poster

thearbiter65;6414798

Yes I can since you ask. Go to [url]www.argos.co.uk[/url] and copy and … Yes I can since you ask. Go to [url]www.argos.co.uk[/url] and copy and paste the following item number:670/4283Printer is £29.99 (but i have seen them around for £19.99 but dont know where)My dad has one and says you can get Morrisons own ink cartridges which are £9.99 each. They are not official but he thinks the quality is excellent.Hope that is of some use

Many thanks for the info, will look into this one. Rep given :thumbsup:

Hi Asda curently selling the epson stylus sx100 for £35, i know it's a little more than you said you want to pay but it's an all in one, copies and scans too. You can buy generic ink from inKredible, 4 full sets(4 cartridges per set) for £19.99, making the cartidges aprox £1.25 each, 1 set is £9.99 can also buy the diff colours individually, first mentioned is the best value though. Printer has good reviews only down is print speed is a tad slow. My son has this printer for college and is more than adequate for his graphic design course.

Original Poster

Thanks juiceblaster, another option to look into. Rep given.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769296
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions