Groups

Cheap Ipod needed, any help?

Banned
    Just got my new Ipod touch, now the missus wont leave it alone and wants a cheap ipod with a screen. What is the smallest Nano? Anyone know where I can get a good deal?

Cheers guys

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

sorry, should have said she wants it new, fussy cow!

Try the apple website for refurbished nano's. Usually almost brand new and 12 months warranty. They have a 3rd gen 4gb nano for £59 and 8gb for £72 delivered.

Original Poster Banned

gym lougar;3265178

Try the apple website for refurbished nano's. Usually almost brand new … Try the apple website for refurbished nano's. Usually almost brand new and 12 months warranty. They have a 3rd gen 4gb nano for £59 and 8gb for £72 delivered.

cheers, repped

well i have looked on the apple website and can not find a link for refurbished ipods

thanks for this link, son dropped his iPod tonight and it won't switch on! He is gutted, 600 songs on it. I am going to have to get him another and that site is cheaper than CEX so thanks!

update - just ordered off the Apple site!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764339
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO56

See more discussions