Banned

ebay is good

How many, what size?

Poundland

pound shop do them too

Original Poster

fit dvd boxsets in eg lost season 2

Yeah you get them cheap from poundland mate

as above, most pound shops selling them. usually get about 4 or 6 in packs depending on the size of the envelope

or home bargains can be lucky too like in my one they have 10 sainsburys A4 for 10p!!!
    Just pot luck what they have.

Stock up in poundland and also buy large white labels and you can recycle ones you received.
    Havent used more than 1 brand new one in months and sent alot of stuff

Admin

Moved to Deal requests.

I get them from here

]http//ww…uk/

If you buy a few it is a massive saving over anything on the high street (9p for DVD size compared to 42p in Partners)

£2.98 p&p is the only down side if ordering less than £30.00

Don't forget 4.5% Quidco

DIVA1977;3367862

or home bargains can be lucky too like in my one they have 10 sainsburys … or home bargains can be lucky too like in my one they have 10 sainsburys A4 for 10p!!!Just pot luck what they have.Stock up in poundland and also buy large white labels and you can recycle ones you received.Havent used more than 1 brand new one in months and sent alot of stuff

Exactly what I do. Saves on postage costs for the buyer making it more likely to sell items :thumbsup:

Banned

Definitely Ebay!! Even with the odd game i sell on Ebay to fund my student lifestyle, i always buy my jiffy envelopes from Ebay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563844
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.711
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204

See more discussions