Expired

Cheap Kids Crocs

9 replies
Found 21st May 2009
Hi,
We're off on holiday in 10 days to Florida and I want to get the kids some crocs to wear while we're out there. Does anyone know where I could pick some up cheap. I'm only intrested in original crocs as they seem to be the best for comfort.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. Crocs
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Crocs
9 Comments

buy them there,they sell them everywhere,disney parks do real crocs that have mm head shapes instead of the holes

sports soccer/sports direct have them i think they are £10 for kids or £15 for adults seen them on saturday myself, and they have the charms for .99p:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ettam123;5284479

buy them there,they sell them everywhere,disney parks do real crocs that … buy them there,they sell them everywhere,disney parks do real crocs that have mm head shapes instead of the holes

Any idea what kind of price they are over there?

what sz u need hun? for the kids?

Original Poster

superskilly;5285108

what sz u need hun? for the kids?

Size 1 & 2 junior sizes.

o no mine too small.. sorry, but yeah try sports direct then..lol

Office have sizes youth 1 & 2 £9.99
Mamp have all sizes and colours around £15.00 if you want more of a choice. mampsclothing.com/ind…php

there is a place in the Florida Mall I bought 3 pairs last year, they were sooo cheap, the ordinary cros and the flip flops, I wear mine all the time I think it was called the Foot Locker and they were about $15

Original Poster

Thanks so much for all the replies. Think I'm gonna wait and see what I can get over there.

Once again, many thanks. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch11
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...66
    3. Looking to travel from belfast33
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller44

See more discussions