Found 4th Jan 2009
Hi, Many thanks for stopping by! I'm after a new laptop and only looking to spend £350-400. Am after a laptop that will be for general internet usage, Itunes and able to handle picture editing for an SLR camera. Looking for it to have 4GB Ram.

Anyone know any good deals? Have seen the one on Ebuyer an HP 6355 I think, it has 4GB raam but not sure about the processor as its AMD??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

8 Comments

Dell Vostro 1510 from the business shop is a nice model and within your pricerange.
i'd buy it with 2Gb and upgrade it myself though (cheaper)

Banned

in the dual core war amd is pissing over intel, so go for amd :thumbsup: plus it has the specs you need, as long as your willing to pay taht much. you can get much cheaper lower spec laptops taht will do waht you want

Original Poster

Sold out that one plus the 377 price doesn't include vat. Good machine though thanks for helping

Original Poster

turd_muffin;3942513

in the dual core war amd is pissing over intel, so go for amd :thumbsup: … in the dual core war amd is pissing over intel, so go for amd :thumbsup: plus it has the specs you need, as long as your willing to pay taht much. you can get much cheaper lower spec laptops taht will do waht you want

Many thanks, went for this one in the end ebuyer.com/pro…233 HP 7535s. Will be delivered on Tuesday so will let you know how it is!!!

Original Poster

adamipswich;3945142

Many thanks, went for this one in the end … Many thanks, went for this one in the end http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152233 HP 7535s. Will be delivered on Tuesday so will let you know how it is!!!

Should read 6735!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, rep added for everyones help!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones11
    2. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34
    4. Help: NowTV Movie pass67

See more discussions