Cheap laptop?

Okay i am looking for a laptop and can spend NO MORE then £299

I have found a laptop with this spec

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 3.2GHz
    512MB RAM
    80GB Hard Drive
    Wireless Enabled

-

I am looking to see if you can find me a better spec- you will get some rep if you do i dont really care about the processor, its just the ram i'd like more of, but if you can get me a better spec i would love you xD

it can be a refurb.

8 Comments

]http//ww…000

this is a very hot deal just now. 1GB ddr2 ram and 120GB hard drive only £292 new and delivered

shanecr

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81003&highlight=vostro+1000this is a very hot deal just now. 1GB ddr2 ram and 120GB hard drive only £292 new and delivered

Was just about to post that link, If you get the "Upgrade AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TK53 add £35.25" its a bargain! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

any idea how long this offers gonna be on for? cause i cant get the laptop for about 10 days.

i think its until the 25th july.

edit - yup End Date: 25/07/2007

Original Poster

may be able to order it on the 24th/25th thanks guys rep coming your way

Original Poster

says i gotts spread first but when i have i will give you it!

hi
    looking at the dell vostro can anybody advise if i can attach a gps for navigation or a tv to it

t0mm you will be so much better off with an X2 than the P4!!! The P4 (and equivalent Celerons) are simply terrible in a laptop due to the inefficient processor and consequential heat. The £35 X2 upgrade is certainly worth the money as well (the resale value of a dual-core laptop will be so...)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheap glasses websites23
      2. Take notes with Apple Pencil and sync to a Samsung/Android device?11
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?57
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?3058

See more discussions