Expired

Cheap Laptop wanted please

7 replies
Found 14th Dec 2008
Any one got a decent cheap Laptop good enough for use on internet, possibly with wireless connection as i allready have a wireless/wired network installed and also with a CD ROM Drive not floppy drive. Not worried about and software on the machine.
Cheers

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
7 Comments

Hi There! I don't have a laptop to sell you but if you give a budget range I can offer some suggestions if you want - have you considered going down the Netbook route or Refurbished Laptops?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheep as in around £50 as all i need it for is internet use at home as my main PC is upstairs and i am Disabled. Not got room downstairs for it.
Cheers

clivenick58;3763130

Cheep as in around £50 as all i need it for is internet use at home as my … Cheep as in around £50 as all i need it for is internet use at home as my main PC is upstairs and i am Disabled. Not got room downstairs for it.Cheers

Mmm...£50 maybe a stretch to get a laptop to be honest. Give me fifteen minutes and let me see what I can see out there for you but I might not find much. Have you taken a look at eBay UK at all to see if there is anything there within your budget range?

Original Poster

No i havnt looked on ebay yet maybe i should, i just thought i may get lucky on here.
Cheers

clivenick58;3763372

No i havnt looked on ebay yet maybe i should, i just thought i may get … No i havnt looked on ebay yet maybe i should, i just thought i may get lucky on here.Cheers

Sorry about that mate - didn't mean to be the bear of bad news for you. I'm eBay UK just now having a quick look for you and there are a few options there but you'd probably need to pay extra for the delivery costs along with probably having to install Linux on them (most of the ones I've seen thus far have small amounts of memory present).

Original Poster

No problem buddy
Cheers

clivenick58;3763442

No problem buddyCheers

I'm sorry about this but I can't find anything remotely decent - I've limited my searches to the 'Buy It Now' options but most of the kit is low-end based and has hardware related issues with them. Best I can think of is you keep an eye on the normal auctions and see if something comes through at a low price.

Sorry I couldn't be much help for you mate, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!615
    2. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22
    3. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo216
    4. Driving anxiety.2327

See more discussions