Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Laser Printing Required Please? Fibromyalgia!

Hello all,
    I have a friend who has recently completed writing a book on Fibromyalgia - en.wikipedia.org/wik…gia. She cured herself of this disease and has since wrote a book explaining how anyone suffering from this can cure themselves. She has trained as a naturopath and an alternative therapist. She is wanting to print off a couple of books to see the response,but has been quoted some ridicules amounts! I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies who might do this at a good price? Any info would be much appreciated,thank you.
    Mark

4 Comments

hi its only an idea but our local paper also publishes local books
    about the area and also written by local people
    maybe if she contacted her local or if someone did it on her behalf
    they maybe willing to do the copies or run a story which would give
    her story exposure and a company may come forward and
    offer to do it for the publicity

Original Poster

Hi Rain
    What an excellent idea! I hadn't thought of that. I'll let her know,thank you :-D

Hi

Two members of my family suffer from this so I would be very interested in this book! If you could provide some info if it is published or any other info which I could pass on to them it would be much appreciated.

Leese

Original Poster

Hi Leese,
    I'm sorry to hear that. I only know my friend after they got better,but they said that it was hellish when they were suffering. She has been staying up all night recently trying to get it finished. I think it is just about there (authors are forever changing things) so I think it will be sorted in the next couple of weeks. Please just send me a PM to say that you are interested in the book,so as I can contact you when it is ready. Thank you.
    Mark
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions